How do you let hubby know your interested?

How do you initiate sex? Lately my advances get deflected. We still have sex frequently, but it's when he initiates, when I do he does exactly say no, just skirts around it. Sometimes I get the impression that he thinks its funny when I ask for it. Do I need to change my technique maybe? It's starting to hurt my feelings. He's not mean about it. He's still interested in having sex with me, but I'm starting to not want to ask for it. But if I stop initiating isn't he going to think I don't want it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him what you told us! Tell him he should be glad he has a woman that wants sex as much as he does, and he should feel flattered that you want to initiate!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 10:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Take him to the bedroom & take his pants off. Seduce him. Don't ask for it outright.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I never initiate it...if I'm in the mood I might wear something more revealing, and that's how he figures it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I rub him or rub on him. He takes the hint. He's always happy about it. My husband wants it constantly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• What I do is sometimes when me and hubby are in bed for the night, and I go to give him a good night kiss (just a peck) I usually make it last longer, then keep kissing him...then it turns into a makeout session with rubbin and grindin lol then i give him a bj lol...then we have sex...but DAMN...I wish my hubby would initiate sex all the time like yours...he almost NEVER does...but he gets mad if we don't have a lot of sex lol so it's always me thats stuck starting it...and i would love if he would because then it makes me feel wanted, you know? Just talk to him, be like...what is it? you only want sex when YOU want it...and it doesn't matter when I want it? Talk to him about it, you may be suprised what his answer is...good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• well, I say, "lets have sex", or I kiss him and rub him. Or I flat out push him down and start. It doesn't take much with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I just ask if he wants it. We still co-sleep which means we have to arrange for the kids to sleep in another room. So it takes some planning. I usually just ask "hey, do you wanna have sex tonight?" If he does, we'll put the kids down in the other room...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I stopped trying a long time ago. I always felt rediculous and stupid when I would try and nothing would come of it so I gave up.
    When he wants it he lets me know...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I wonder why men are like that.Just know you are not the only woman in this situation and men are weirdos! lol.
    We have even gotten in arguments over it (well, the argument mainly consisted of me accusing him of only wanting it when he wanted it and he was selfish,lol)
    But it defintiley does something to a persons self esteem to think you are being sexy and seductive and you get turned away.
    One thing that does work almost every time though..is when i just start giving him a b.j. in bed. Hard for a man to push ya away from that,lol. BUT..don't give him complete satisfaction, stop when he's really into it and make him give you yours too. Otherwise..you'll be really pissed when he finishes,kisses your cheek,rolls over and starts to snore.lol.
    Men..can't live with them,can't live without them...can't kille em,lol.
    Anonymous

• I usually hop into the shower about 5 minutes after he gets in... OR if we're in bed, I do a little "booty rubbing" on his package. It works EVERY time. LOL
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 12:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2010