Would you call a female co-worker at your husbands work?

If there had been evidence that there relationship was moving past co-worker and frienship and might turn serious. Also you have asked this "friendship" to end but the female co-worker will not quit contacting him. Would you call her and ask her to leave your husband alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband's messed w/a coworker -in hindsight I should have given him an ultimatum -there's always going to be people around that can't be controlled to any degree. But I would have saved sorrow and told him to fire her or move her elsewhere, or I'd fire him.

sigh hindsight wish it were foresight. Your husband will himself decide to screw around or not. Your expectations of your marriage need to be made clear to him. There's always going to be a she or her lurking in the background. We all need to be held accountable to our partners when we're in relationships morally and emotionally, physically too all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• What if your wrong?
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I wouldn't call her. But I sure would inform my husband if this doesn't stop then I will be calling her! It's his responsibilty to protect and cherish your marriage! Once trust is broken there's no repairing that! Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• "FRIENDSHIPS" between a taken man and a freewill coworker or friend is just about always a FRIENDSHIP which is different than a friendship. The second includes partners and dinners together. The first does not and is secretive.
    Anonymous

• It would be desperate and out of line for you to do that. Like you can't trust your husband. If that's the case, then it wouldn't matter whether or not you talked to the girl.
    If she is still contacting him, obviously HE isn't making it clear to her that he isn't interested. Talk to him about that.
    Anonymous

• If your husband is also pursuing said relationship your phone call will simply be laughed at. You need to trust your husband to keep this at a "work friendly" level. If you feel he isn't respecting you then talk to him, not her.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:30 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Yes I would as a wife you can just know when something is wrong. And you need to protect your family first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• If there is something going on, calling her will not stop it.
    People are either loyal, or they are not. If they cheat once in a relationship, they will do it again in that relationship. Your intervention is not going to prevent anything.

What if you're wrong, and being insecure? I have male friends, my SO has female friends... It's life. WHAT makes you believe that they are "More than friends" ??
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I think I would confront my husband first. Don't see how calling her would stop or change anything.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 11:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2010