have you been reorted for.....?

Have you ever copied another answer into your answer for a quote and had someone report you for abuse? Well that happened to me! I did what we all do, I copied the previous answer at the top of mine then posted my reply below and some person who obviously hadnt read or followed the whole conversation reported my answer as abuse! Seriously people make sure that you are reporting the right person, I have NEVER been reported for anything on CM before I am not happy.

So anyone else? I am betting this happened to a few of us yesterday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, not for that. But I have been reported quite a number of times - always for stupid stuff... I don't let it bother me - neither should you!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:15 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• No, not me. Someone wasn't being very diligent...
    Don't worry, though. A warning from CM is nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I've been reported numerous times, often for RIDICULOUS things.

You know how when you want to reply to someone specifically, you say their name, i.e. "cafemommer: I know exactly what you mean, my little one did the same thing....."

Well I got reported (and deleted) once for saying "Anon." I typed a message like "Anon 1:43, why is it that....." and CM sent me a message saying that I wasn't allowed to call people out by their names. What? #1 - It was an Anon. #2 - I wasn't even bashing! It was a civil post!

Someone obviously had a vendetta against me and was looking for ANY reason to report.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• So what happened? I can't see CM doing anything about it. People do it all the time, to make a point. I don't think I've been reported.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Oh, I guess I haven't. Duster, you got reported for saying Anon??? Are you serious? I have cursed at people. And not been reported, not been called on be CM. What kind of _____ reports you for calling them Anon? That's why they post ANON???
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2010