Does everbody and their Mama have a cell phone?

I don't...well we have a Trac phone that we use in the car in case of emergencies. But both DH and I hate talking on the phone!
Why is everyone so into cell phones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we don't have a home phone any more, so they are our primary phone
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I don't have a cell phone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• cheaper than land line when you have friends & fam scattered nation wide.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Times are a changing...Cell phones is not a fad that will go away. It's about keeping in touch with your kids, friends and families. Or the reason why you use it for EMERGENCIES.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I have one, but it's because I do a lot of travailing to and from Denver (2hr away) and it seems like every one loves to text me (which is fine, because part of why a got a plan with my phone was because I could never get a hold of the ppl I wanted to) ... What kills me is that my Grandpa no longer has a house phone but he has a cell, and the man doesn't even know how to turn on a computer (and I'm not joking)...What ticks me off is that my parents bought a phone for my 12yr sister when she was 8yr...Yes she was one of those first grader with a cell phone!!!!
    Raine2007

Answer by Raine2007 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Its just more convienient I guess...we've gotten used to having cell phones in our house. I don't even like going anywhere without one,lol. I have one, my SO has one and my son has one(which he uses only when he goes somewhere without me,like a friends house or walking to school or to the playground and stuff like that)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:45 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I choose to have one! Sheesh!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I don't have one and don't want one.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:51 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• LOL My friends give me a hard time about having a landline still, they all told me how out dated that was, recently to cut cost a few of them had to get landlines. I have a cell phone so does DH and yes so does my mom lol, we all have prepaid phones that we use when we are out, i have 3 kids in a lot of activities so it comes in handy when im standing on a soccer field and i need to talk to DH or one of the kids needs to get ahold of me.

When we get home the cell phones are turned off, they are only used when we are not home. My home phone has $20 unlimited long distance so it is much cheaper for me to call family from home, our closest family lives 6 hours away :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Well, my mama does, but I don't LOL

I'm fine with my good ole fashioned land line. When my DD and I return to school and work, I will get one though, it's necessary!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2010