Unwanted Tarot cards

I have a few decks and there is one that I am not fond of. I don't know why they just don't sit welll with me. How do you respectfully get rid of an unwanted deck? Or is there a way to turn it so they are not repulsive? I don't think they are negative or full of bad energy. They just are not sitting well with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Gift them
    bury them
    or burn them in your Beltane Fire.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Just offer to give them away. Freecycle them if you wish. If their not meant for you then so be it. Nothing wrong with that. Someone else may feel better with them than you.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Give them to a friend as a gift at a holiday or birthday that is into tarot as well. The deck that works for me was from a friend and they gave them bad vibes too, but for me, the deck is awesome.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I kind of feel this is my fault as they were fine when I picked them out but sure enough 3 months in the closet with my other decks and uhg. I almost wonder if it is because of the difference in types. The two I had first where a dragon and a goddess deck. The dragon deck is still great I have not looked at the goddess deck in about a week. But today when I picked this deck up (it is an animal deck) I just could not stand them and wanted them away from the other two. I almost wonder if the dragon deck is not doing it. It is the deck I have always been more drawn too. And dragons, well they never do play nice with things they concider weak.

Anonymous

• Whatever the reason, they aren't working for you. Pass them on to someone they will work for.
    Anonymous

• Ummmm.... toss them in the recycling?
    Anonymous

• There is a group here on cafemom that sells/trades unwanted items such as these. Ebay freecycle whatever works for you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I would just ask around, chances are you'll find someone who will use it. Or there is always freecycle or even ebay.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• No tossing them in the recycling. How would you like people to do that with your religious books?
    Anonymous

• there is a trash can that would take care of the job for you.

As for throwing religious books in the trash or recycling bin I have heard and seen others do it. I a attached to God not a book with ink.
    Anonymous