Do you have a "The one that got away"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sort of? I had a MAJOR crush in high school that I never really stopped thinking about. We were never an item, though, so it's not really like he "got away."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• no. I'm with the only man i've ever been madly in love with.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Nope, not anymore. I got with him, and discovered he was crazy, like literally insane. Now the only one that could be the one that got away is the one I'm with now, and he's not going anywhere.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Yeah, the one I'm with now is my dream come true. Sure we have our differences, and our issues...but he is everything I ever wanted. He's gorgeous, he's got nice big lips, nice body, nice package if you know what I mean =) , he's really smart, really strong, pretty damn funny, protective, and so much more. He's perfect....so yeah...if he ever went away...he'd definitely be my one that got away.
    Anonymous

• Nope. Ive found my man. My DH is everything i need / want and much much more. if he ever left he'd be the one who got away.
    Anonymous

• well, there's a man in my life that I wonder if I'm letting him get away-
    very soap opera- long story.
    Anonymous

• I had a major crush on a guy in high school. He always said he had a girlfriend at a different school. (I didn't believe him) But at school he would talk to me, carry my books, or give me a back rub. After graduation I met my hubby and we got married. Then about 4 years later I get a job at a factory and he was the area supervisor. He came over to talk to me. I told him I was married. He said he was sorry he didn't date me and wished he could do it all over again. He asked me out for coffee but I knew I couldn't go because it would be too tempting to cheat. So I said no. And quickly found a new job. But sometimes i wonder how life would be different.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2010