Please help with advise on getting referrals?

I am finally back to using my CashCrate account and it is great but everyone tells me the way to improve your income is with referalls. I post, and I try to switch them up but I honestly must stink at it cause I never get referrals.

Can anyone give me some advise?

Shell

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 11:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a blog/website that you're promoting anywhere?
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• go to some of the work at home sites and post as a survey site.. and say its free to join and stuff like that.. a lot of people now arent into doing surveys but maybe you can convince them..give a brief but informative paragraph about the work.. you could even post a journal to the marketplace .. tag: survey, wahm, free, money, etc.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• get a job!
    Anonymous

• Read the book by Bob Burg called Endless Referrals. I found it helped me alot.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Isn't it funny when people have the nerve to say GET A JOB without knowing anything about you. Some people are just rude. For that persons info: I have a 40 hr job outside the house I have a 3 & 4 year old. Sometimes people are not privlaged to not have to worry about how they are going to feed their children. So before you make snide remarks learn about the people you are saying them to and about.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 7:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2010