Would this bother you? Should I say something to dh?

So, there is a girl who works in his shop. She is married too (that means NOTHING to me) he keeps saying she wants to meet me, and so fowarth........because she wants a friend.....well. When he has a question about work schedule or whatnot she is who he calls.......and today she called this morning asking for him (they work 3rd and he had a class this morning) and she knew that. To ask what time it started..........?? i have an uneasy feeling.....idk. btw they are both military and im sure she had the same class.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I would just let him know she called. Don't let on about your suspicions. Nothing may be going on. Just keep your eyes open and pay attention and see if anything happens.

RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• If you feel she is up to no good... tell your husband that you feel uncomfortable and would rather he not spend time with her that is unnecessary. If you feel HE is up to no good, call him on it. In general, say something. You are uncomfortable with their proximity to each other... and she doesn't need to be calling him for stuff like that. However, if she is really only trying to be friends with you in a weird way, and you don't WANT to be friends... you need to find a nice way of letter her down... or your dh can say something like "she is just so busy right now she doesn't have time to get together." But ultimately it is up to your dh to get her to lay off... it sounds kinda weird, so yes... I WOULD talk to him about it.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I kinda, agree, with both posters.....
    Given her age ??????

She maybe, imature?

Do tell, HIM YOU DO NOT LIKE IT.

Tell, him he needs to be more BOSS, then friend.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2010