Hubby and Porn?

So what would you ladies do, if you found out that your hubby was looking at what is called petite teens get stuffed pornography on the computer. And you say to him, how do you know they are not teens and he says to you they are not teens, they just call it that.

But my question is even if they are not teens, why are you wanting to look at girls that look so young? Especially when your 48 years of age. WTF!!!!! Do you think I have a reason to be upset. Why are you looking up something with teen in the name anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• yea, that would upset me

a lot
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Let me add, I don't think I would be as upset if it was regular porn. I would still be upset, but not as upset.
    Anonymous

• OP here, How do you know that they are not teens, I mean I guess they could be 18 or 19, but you don't know for sure if they are legal age. I mean it looks like an amtuer site, I checked it out cause I wanted to know exactly what he is looking at and it just absolutely disgusted me.  I just sat there in shock and thinking WTF.  If they are under the age of 18, could that be construed as child porn?  You don't know how old these girls are?  What is wrong with girls in their 20's,  that just doesn't cut it for you any more.  You sick bastard.

Anonymous

• I def. think it's not right for him to do that.. you have every right to be upset.. but on the other hand you know what's on his mind.. you can try and talk to him and ask him if something is wrong.. maybe he just feels OLD.. we as women go through our "mid life crises" when our monthly friend stops visiting us.. perhaps he just feels something that he doesn't want to tlak about or bring up.. it's not nessasary it's just SEXUAL.. But either way.. I don't think it's right at all.. he should have enough respect for you to not do that.. either way.. even if it's regular porm or whatever it is..
    Anonymous

• My hubby does look at regular porn once in a while- and that does not bother me. BUT if I caught my hubby looking at a teen porn site I would be very upset!!! I agree with you in how would you know if the person was 18, or 15-- some girls look older/younger than their actual ages.
    Anonymous

• Op-here again, I am 35 and look damn good, and I have tried to talk to him and he just doesn't really respond.
    I don't approach him attacking, I keep that too myself, but apparently he feels there is nothing wrong with what he is looking at. I think I am just done with this. If that is what he wants to look at fine, but don't expect me to hang around. Again I could tolerate regular porn, but not this crap.
    Anonymous

• cccreeepy, but I bet its common<--that doesn't make it ok by any means, I would be grossed out.
    Anonymous

• I would have a huge problem with this. I mean, it's like being hot for highschoolers. They might be 18, but they might be 16, and they're still highschoolers regardless. It's just too weird, especially for a 48 year old man. If you are at least ok with him looking at more adult porn, and that just is not enough for him, then that would send up some red flags for me that this was a little creepy. No offense, that is just my honest opinion.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I think you are over reacting. If your husband actually wanted that, then he would go out and get it. It's just a fantasy for him. You do know that an 18 year old can look like she is 14 or 15, right? When I was 18, I would go meet my younger brother at his school to pick him up, and the yard duty teachers would ask me which class I belonged in. It happens. Just recentley, I was carded for a lottery ticket, and I'm 24, with 3 kids. Let the man fantasize.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry, but you need some help Anon 03. You just don't get it. It is called child molestation for a 40 something year old man to go after someone under the age of 18. What the hell are they fantasizing over some child for? Where is the line drawn 12 or younger?  That is sick and there is something wrong there. You have a lot of growing up to do. 

Anonymous