Cheating.......or thinking about it???ugh

Would this bother you? Should I say something to dh?
So, there is a girl who works in his shop. She is married too (that means NOTHING to me) he keeps saying she wants to meet me, and so fowarth........because she wants a friend.....well. When he has a question about work schedule or whatnot she is who he calls.......and today she called this morning asking for him (they work 3rd and he had a class this morning) and she knew that. To ask what time it started..........?? i have an uneasy feeling.....idk. btw they are both military and im sure she had the same class.......so now im wondering if she thought he might have the phone, or was just "seeing" if he left yet..........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Most cheaters are not that obvious. If it really bothers you then call her dh and ask if it bothers him too. If both spouses feel something is up then there might be but don't assume.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Ive never met her or her dh.......My hub would be that obvious, because he wouldnt think I would notice.............idk. I just dont want to have a huge fight over this.......and if i bring it up, it probably will be.
    Anonymous

• Follow your gut instinct,and don't doubt yourself. Wether it causes a fight or not..you have the right to ask and the right to know. Just tell your husband how you feel and ask him if anything is going on. If he says no (and he probably will) you have a choice...either believe him and let it go,say you believe him and don't really let it go..just keep watching for signs,or become the enemies best friend,lol. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Honey let me tell you! My daughters father did stuff like that. He would say "I want you to meet so-and-so for whatever reason" and I would. Then so-and-so would start hanging around ALL THE TIME. Calling him all the time. Asking him to do this and do that. At the time I was naive and wanted our family to work. So when he spent more time worrying and spending time with so-and-so than his own family at home, i eventually realized it and left. And if I had questioned it he would say for me not to worry about it because so-and-so was just lonely and didnt have any friends. After we seperated I found out he had been cheating on me. With more than one so-and-so. So I encourage you to talk to your husband, that woman, and her husband. Because I would almost bet her husband doesn't know she calls your husband.
    ScentsyMommie

Answer by ScentsyMommie at 4:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• i agree with the previous poster, women dont really know how much your gut feelings are worth
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I have to disagree that cheaters ARE that obvious. the more obvious they are, the less they think we look into it.
    trust your gut . he may not be cheating(i think not) but the fact it bothers you so much is enough for him to end the relationship. to call your house, imho is disrespectful to a wife. Hey we all need friends, but friends with the opposite sex is high school, not for married men. tell him sorry bud, she doesnt need to be friends with any ones man but her own.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I say meet her and see if you get the same feeling and then talk to your husband about your feelings and if you feel it's going on and a problem, tell him you don't want him to see or talk to her outside of work. Trust yourself, but don't jump to conclusions yet. Maybe she's interested in cheating, but he's not.
    jillybean703

Answer by jillybean703 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010