Oh no! 2012

Does anyone on here believe that crap?
Same as all the other dates that got everyone worried I believe.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope when its time its time!
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 12:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• no...i dont see anyone out there getting worked up or even prepared for whatever is suppose to happen in 2 years.

i hope someone would give us a heads up...i mean, 2 years is not too far away!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• we heard all this mess when the year 2000 was coming,so here we go again singing the same song.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I dont think God meant for us to know..they say the Mayans figured it out but I don't believe it. I think when its time its time it could be tomorrow or it could be in 50 yrs from now. Hopefully I can watch my little girl grow up, I'm hoping it will be in yrs to come but again it's God's decision, I wouldn't freak out about it.
    AlexxasMama

Answer by AlexxasMama at 1:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I think something is coming. I believe that Jesus is coming. Why do you feel you have the right to belittle people just because you don't have the same beliefs?
    You don't know who we are...we could be your friends.
    Anonymous

• Didn't someone prove the Mayan calender doesn't actually END in 2010 but something different? I don't remember now, I am going to have to look it up again. But no, I don't believe it.
    Anonymous