Is this a good idea? Needs advice...

I'm going to college and working. My job was about 15 minutes away, now it's even further. I make a SMALLER wage because all they had for me was a position that didn't pay as much when we moved. Gas is getting more pricey by the day and I just can't spend $60 out of every paycheck(I get paid bi-monthly). I don't want to get another job until I graduate and find something better so I came up with the idea of going back to my old job that is five minutes away from home. The hours are also better so I can be with my son and family more. I left the job back when the recession took place so their business wasn't going well. My friend who works there said it is picking back up and they are doing well. Should I go back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• are they hiring?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Me personally, I would pick the job that leaves more time for my kids.You willl never have this time again with them.But you are doing the right thing by going to school for a better future.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Yes, absolutely. The other job is not helping you financially which could make up for not seeing family as much.

If you do go back to your first job, put thought into what to tell the other company incase you ever want to rejoin them.

Go mommy be with your family more, you'll be calmer money could actually be better saving on gas cost!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Yes or get a job on campus

Answer by admckenzie at 1:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2010