Hangover cure?

My son is almost 1 and I hadn't drank since before I got pregnant with him. And I drank some last night, well quite a bit really. And I was fine when I went to sleep but now I am throwing up and feeling like sh*t....any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• vitamin E and lots of H2O
    New2Florida

Answer by New2Florida at 1:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• hangover cure??? don't drink......sorry couldn't resist lol...sorry I don't have an aswer for ya
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• eat a good junky meal- like a burger and fries- drink a ton of water and take a few aspirin. thats about as much as you can do! unless you wanna pop another one open- ive only done that once to help a hangover and it work pretty well. next time- drink a crapload of water before you go to sleep and eat a good meal- that will minimize ur hangover!
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 1:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• getting wasted sucks like hell. take tylenol and drink water.
    ascora

Answer by ascora at 1:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• take a heir of the dog ... its literally another shot of like jack daniels or something to help cut the ease...
    Anonymous

• Pedialyte. It will hydrate you. HYDRATION HYDRATION HYDRATION!!!! and as gross as it sounds right now, you need to get some food in your stomach. And next time as another poster said, drink lots of water before you pass out, er.. go to sleep and take an aspirin.
    Anonymous

• Next time take 2 Tylenol and drink a huge glass of water before going to bed. Sweet tea the next day. I had this same problem the first few times I had ANYTHING to drink after having my boys.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2010