If you could change something about your past, would you?

And I mean good or bad....For me I would have not been scared to go far away to college and would have applied to schools in Texas like I wanted too. I also would have finnished school, even though I love my hubby, whom I married when I would have been in my JR yr of college and my 1st born who I would have had 6 mths after graduating, more than anything! What about you?

Mommah3

Asked by Mommah3 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would not have stayed married as long as i did
    Anonymous

• I would have taken college seriously when I first got out of HS. I could have had my BS by the time I got married, and then I wouldn't have been having to do it while I have 3 kids and preggo! lol :)
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I guess I would have to say NO because everything I am is due to every choice I made good or bad. But there is one person in my past that I wish I could have helped so things would have turned out better for him.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• No, all my choices made me who I am today. I can find something very good that has come out of every bad decision or tragedy in my life, if not just for the "learning my lesson" part of it.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• nope. A lot of bad things happened to me in life due to bad choices but if I didn't follow the path I took I wouldn't have what I have today. Each experience is put in our path for a purpose. We can learn from them, even the horrible ones, and grow to be happy and healthy. Life is good whether it looks that way some days or not.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I wouldn't change a thinng-lived a good 51 years so far, and did all that I wanted..good and bad
    Anonymous

• Yes! I would have saved my Virginity....but not for my husband or marriage or anything silly like that, I would have auctioned it off like that one girl did to pay for school, you know she got offered 3.7million for it?!
    Anonymous

• pp thats kinda gross i wonder what that man looked like that paid that much, um i would have to say yes and no i would change that my husband cheated so much by not being with him but then if i wasnt with him i wouldnt have gotten my daughter
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I would have gone to law school. I still might..not sure if that is what I want for my retirement years though.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2010