Does this make you want to pass health care ?

Rush Limbaugh says he'll leave the country if they pass it..

I'm ready to start marching now...PASS IT TODAY!

If Democrats didn't have all the incentive they needed to pass health care reform already, then conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh may have provided the final push they needed by vowing to flee the country if the reform bill is passed.

Responding to a caller who asked him where he would go for health care if Congress enacts reform, Limbaugh replied,

I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica.
He left New York City, but would he really leave the U.S.?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 1:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• rolling on floor

Anonymous

• Maybe he and Sean could head out on the next flight to VZ- Not CR- too many Americans hanging out there
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Take Matthews and Olberman too if that is going to be the case.Some of us will stick around and fight
    Anonymous

• If that would make Limbaugh leave, then I am all in favor of the Health Care plan. Really. And maybe he can take Ann Coulter, Beck and Hannity and a few of their friends with them. :-)
    Anonymous

• Wow! I didn't know Rush mattered that much!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• As if it would matter where he lived. He would still be on the radio via satellite. How very mature of you.

Anonymous

• No
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Nope. As it is if I don't want to contribute to ratings I just perform the simple task of changing a channel or turning the radio off. That won't cost nearly as much as this Health Care scam.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Agree with Quinn.Not EVEN IF the left commentaters were taken along with would I be in favor of this horrible bill.LOL
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Tell him to take Glenn with him!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2010