any stay at home mom jobs that arnst scams?

Asked by cute_mama_of_2 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• ??? Not sure what you are talking about.

Answer by dillonsma at 1:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• jobs you never pay for..there are some good businesses that just have a small investment for business materials but never do something where you have to purchase something every month to stay active! i have a job and business email me and ill give you info about both..

Answer by swaney06 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Here are some articles that will help you find one you like...

Do Companies Hire People To Work From Home?

Research A WAH Job

Top 5 Ways to Work From Home

Top Ten Work at Home Scams to Look out For and Stay Away From

And here is a list of companies that hire home based workers

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I've got a list of good companies that I've used before, you should start with the one at the top of my list, it's the best!

Earn Money Online

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to,, ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

Answer by m-avi at 10:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2010