How do you help your husband with erectile dysfunction?

Only 3 times since January and only maybe last 2 minutes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Go to a urologist and try one of the many "ED" pills. They have to make sure your healthy before you can get them. But as long as he has no blood preasure or heart condition it should be OK. The only draw back is that most insurance doesn't cover the cost of the pills and they range between $10-$15 each pill. Well worth the cost! Good Luck. :)
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Enzyte is available OTC at Walmart, and way less expensive than Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, whatever. It's like a daily vitamin, and it DOES make a difference. What do I do? I just suck it until it gets hard again.
    Anonymous

• SO started having ED last year. I told him it's not a big deal for me. I have fun with him no matter what. He defines himself by his mini him so it's not so easy for him to accept but I don't treat him any differently. I still treat him like a king and tell him he rocks no matter what. He's recently started taking a pill to help but I hate it. I'd rather have him soft and playful than hard as a rock and miserable. He's groaning from the pain of the stupid hard on, not from having a good time. It changes things dramatically and not for the better. I hope he wises up and goes back to "maybe we will maybe we won't" get it hard. I just like being with the guy. The sex is a bonus if we get to have it.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• TMI- had the same problem for a while- hubby said that if he feels it's about time to 'release' he thinks of something non sexual or sometimes even pinches his arm or the like. Not that I think your husband should hurt himself, but I imagine you get the idea.
    If he is having a 'soft' issue, then I think I would just figure out other things to do in bed - may not work, but I think that taking the pressure off wouldn't hurt.

besides, who doesn't need to learn new ways to have fun in bed- personally I recommend the creme that glows in the dark that's a lot of fun! you just play like a couple of kids. :)
    Anonymous