grrrrrr puppies!!!!!!

I Have a new puppy. He is 10 weeks old and we are doing this whole potty training thing. He isnt doing too bad, but still needs some work. He goes out before i leave for school everymorning and this morning it was cold so i guess he decided to wait until he came inside to poop in the bathroom!! haha i know at least hes going to the right place but its still not okay!!!! Now to make it even better he has had a few pee pee accidents on my carpet!! I clean it each time with resolve carpet stuff but it still smells like pee! Any suggestions on howt o get rid of it! I used vinegar on the cellar floor and that works but you gotta do it everyday for like a week and idk if it wil work for carpets,,,,,,any suggestions welcome.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pets

• my bil and sil use a product called nature's miracle-

they swear by it- they get it at pet supply stores
    Anonymous

• Natures Miracle is one of the only things which will ELIMINATE the ammonia. It's an enzyme based cleaner which will literally, completely remove the odor. just soak the carpet through to the pad and let it dry. You can get it @ wally World. ALSO, get "Boundary" to spray on areas that you do not want him eliminating in.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• vinigar water is the best
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• YOu need to use a enzamitc cleaner to get the pee smell out. Go to petsmart and get a enzyme cleaner for your carpet trust me it will help. I am a registered Vet Tech. I recommend it to all my clients.

Danielle
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/danishel
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• ya just get a spray bottle with vinegar for the carpets. I know it makes your carpets smell like a pickle LOL but puppy wont want to go there again. (just a generous mist to "wet" the carpet with vinegar after you clean it. p.s. just a quick note. I spoke with a carpet cleaning company and they said not to use "Resolve" they said if it doesn't get the stain out the first time it actually "sets" the stain permanently (they said any other carpet cleaners are okay but Resolve has something that sets the stains...GL!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• 1/2 vinegar, 1/4 water, 1/4 brown colored mouthwash!

Odor eliminating, and germ killing, also a little bit of "freshener" for the carpets.

I will swear by it!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2010