What color is your foyer?

I'm looking for inspiration to update my foyer. What color/decor is in yours?
Thanks in advance!

mrsderekjeter

Asked by mrsderekjeter at 1:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Right now it's a butter yellow color and I too am looking for inspiration! Thinking cranberry color...It's not that big of a space and our stairway up will need the same color too. Good luck and have fun! I hate painting but love the results!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Mine is a green color....earth tones.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Apple Green...i just love it. Calming, soothing feel good when I have a bad day. Bought it at Home Depot
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I heard of this but still don't know what this is could you please tell me?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• quoting mamofficer: "I heard of this but still don't know what this is could you please tell me?"

Are you asking what a foyer is?  It's the front entry area in your home - the first space you see when you come in.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• My foyer needs some work! But so far my fave thing is an old, dark family dresser with family pictures in gold antiqued frames and 2 round antique mirrors on the wall. I love antiques.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:30 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Ours is white. The entryway and hallway are the only white walls in our house. We don't really have much decor in the entryway. A coat rack that is only temporary until we get some hooks for the wall and a shoe holder we got from Ikea are along the same wall as the door. A wall across from the door there is a picture we bought in Italy that is wood. That's about it for now.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• our entry is a dark stone colour, with a large mirror on one wall (replaced the textured mirror panels from the 70's that were on it) and a cherry wood bench.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Awesome! Thanks everyone!
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 3:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2010