I wanna die.

Do you ever....just....dont want to live anymore? FIRST let me say I am NOT going to kill myself, or hurt myself or anyone else. I mean.....I dont want to die...I just wish I wasnt alive...make since? My life is never okay...its always one thing or another. We think we get ahead and 10 more things fall on top of us...us being my husband and I. I just HATE life....honestly. I love my kids and husband.......but I hate where my life has ended up......and really........there is no way out right now. He is military, we have 1 car 2 kids and live 12 hours away from "home" I am home sick, but I cant go home because I work. ALLLLLLLL the time. I babysit for some 50+ hours a week for less than minimum wage......but I have to because we can barely survive WITH my income..........i just......hate life. Anyone else been here? what made you feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Health

• I know how you feel. I felt that way a long time ago.
    What made me feel better? Honestly, cannabis. It didn't fix my problems, but it helped me deal with them in a calmer, more optimistic manner. I could appreciate the smaller things more easily and it made me happier, little by little.

If that's not the route for you, maybe try a professional therapist.
    Anonymous

• I feel like that sometimes. What makes it better for me is to remember that money is never what life is all about. I look at how happy my daughter is with the little we can provide for her. I remember how happy I was eating mac & cheese for dinner every night because that's all we could afford. I find beauty in a sunset, or the snow falling. I look at the love in my husband's eyes and feel the baby moving within me and remember that life is good. We're B R O K E. Hardcore. But I have everything I need. I live 13 hours from family too, so I know how hard that is, especially with kids. But you know... I have my daughter and my husband and myself and yeah, life could be easier, but nothing worth doing is ever easy :) I have food, shelter, and love, and there is goodness and beauty all over in life. That's how I make it work. I remember all the good things in my life :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Exhaustion can make you feel depressed and discouraged. Burned out. Try to rest every chance that you have. Try to find things that you do enjoy- reading, listening to music, walking in the fresh air, TV programs, reading to the children, something that gives you pleasure- this will help with the feelings of discouragement. If you have a friend, try to get together with her once a week or so and compare your gripes and your joys.

Answer by Bmat at 2:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I feel like we are on the verge of no food, no shelter nothing. Everything is falling on us..........I would love some weed lmao but I would get busted.......thats how life is for me.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you're in the big fat middle of NORMAL to me. We are all running around trying to make ends meet...wondering where else our lives could be...if only this...if only that. That doesn't change ANYTHING. We all have choices. There are lots of little thing you can do to make BIG changes in your life. Your outlook is one of the BIGGEST. You say you babysit. Is that in your home? Or in a situation where you are with your kids? There's a blessing right there. Getting to be with your kids while you work is worth more than $$$. The majority of women who work don't have the benefit of being with their kids while doing so. Missing family...use SKYPE and live it up! Look at your life and look for the positive changes you can make. Son't waste time mulling over the negatives. It's just wasted energy.
    Anonymous

• Thats another thing....I have 0 friends and MAJOR trust issues........so....Well.......i have one friend a long ways away.....i can chat with her on the pc or phone but that is it.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry about your situation :(
    Maybe I've been misinformed, but I thought the military was supposed to provide better for military families! What's up with that?
    Anonymous

• There is no mulling.......I feel like I have a 10 ton truck on my chest........24 hours a day 7 days a week.........I have anxiety attacks to the point of thinking its a heart attack and curling up in the fetal position......is that normal? I have not laughed in............idk how long.....is that normal for a 24 year old????????
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you need to make a doctor's appointment and get on some meds for depression and possibly anxiety. Don't wait, or it'll just get worse!
    Anonymous

• I think it is called life. No one really tells you it's going to be hard as hell when you grow up and you are out on your own and reality strikes, you have bills to pay forever and there is always some one POing you! When you are a little kid everything is sugar coated for you. We have to appreciate everything we have and learn to live in the moment. I struggle financially and I though by now I would have been financially stable. I don't have any family close by either, no one turn to. Make sure to take me time daily, it is SO IMPORTANT find something you like to do and do it just for you, even if it is just sitting/lieing down for 15 minutes. Don't loose yourself. Love yourself as much as your husband loves you. Use the power of positive thinking it really does make a difference. Good luck, keep your chin up there are people who care about you.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2010