Porn spinoff?

For those of you who are okay with hubby looking at porn is there porn you are not okay with. Such as Teen porn. Is that crossing a line, why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I am fine with DH looking at porn every once in a while, and I even like to watch it with him, but teen porn is not appropriate or acceptable.

Anonymous

• Yeah teen porn or weird, crazy animal sex fetish stuff wouldn't be good either! Just good ol all american girl on girl porn for my man!
    Anonymous

• I personally would prefer he not look at the teen porn- far as I know he doesn't. mainly because he likes women to have 'womenly figures' as he puts it.

so no, I don't care if he looks at it- I ruined it for him once when I organized his magazines- took the secret out of it. ;)

so I just pretend I don't know about it and he tried to not get things that would offend me.
    Anonymous

• Mine has never looked at teen porn and it would be inappropriate and I think it is illegal.
    Anonymous

• I like porn but SO doesn't. Yes there is a line. No child porn. That's just wrong on so many levels, including being illegal. I also don't think porn involving animals is acceptable but it's not illegal in some states. That's just wrong imho.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2010