I was taking provera and saturday was my last day of it i still have not got jmy pd and was due ion march 2nd i took 3 home test and said i was not preg... can it be from the provera that i am late what should i do

sandra2525

Asked by sandra2525 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• After birth control everything does not automatically regulate - it often takes a while
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• When I took provera it usualy took me 7-10 days after my last pill that my period would finally start. if after 2 weeks since you had your last pill you don't start then call your doctor.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 11:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• call your DR because I was just on Provera 10 day, to get regular and she said that if I didnt get AF then there might be a problem with my ovaries.
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2010