is it really my belly??

Ok for real i am 34 weeks prego. It is really ok for random people to come up and touch my belly JUST cause it has a baby in it.. come on did you come up to me and rub my belly when it was flat? OR do i go up to you and rub your belly ....???

AwaitingBella

Asked by AwaitingBella at 3:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• just say no
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• tell them its not ok with you. i had to get pissed a few times when i was preggo.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Make a point when people are talking to you or come up to you to put your own hand over your belly. This detours most people. If all else fails as the PP said. Tell them you would rather they didn't touch. I HATED that to!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• i used to love when people would rub my belly. its felt so good.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Rub them back! Not kidding, it will stop them for sure. Just think about how many pregnant women you will save from those same belly grabbers!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• SMACK THEIR HANDS AWAY! OR if a woman does it, grab her tits. If a man does it, punch him in the nuts. It's an unacceptable invasion of personal space, ESPECIALLY from strangers.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 3:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• If somebody did that to me they would lose an arm I am so serious about that, it is rude to touch somebody you don't know especially without permission.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• The last time a random stranger attempted to touch my pregnant belly I slapped their hand. You wouldn't touch a stranger's flat stomach, you have no right to invade my personal space and my body just because I'm pregnant.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• AHA I agree! I rub them back, like someone else said. They give you a weird look and walk away. Someone told me it's because there's a "miracle" and they'd like to share. Seriously... it's a miracle when a woman survives breast cancer, would you go grab her boob to share in the miracle? Didn't think so.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 5:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2010