What are you thoughts on this guy?

From either side of the issue - not who's right or who's wrong; but what are your thoughts on him having a leg on both sides??

Anti-Abortion Activist Admits Being an Abortion Doctor
In a shocking revelation, one of the staunchest anti-abortion activists in the United States has admitted to being an abortion doctor.

Ian A. Bortt, the leader of the largest anti-abortion movement in the US was seen, by one of his activist friends, coming out of an abortion clinic which remained suspiciously unexploded. After further investigation by the witness it was revealed that there was no shooting inside the clinic either. This eventually led to a confrontation, instigated by the witness, which resulted in a public admission by Dr. Bortt about his long-standing career as an abortion doctor.

Dr. Bortt was quoted as saying, “This is just my job, and has nothing to do with my moral values and stand against abortion.”

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• You really think this is a reliable source huh?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• ^^ disprove it then
    Anonymous

• I don't have to prove it's unreliable, you have to prove it's reliable.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• “This is just my job, and has nothing to do with my moral values and stand against abortion.”

What?! That's like if I said "I am dead set against sex outside of marriage!" and was working as a prostitute.

*stares at the screen* I'm baffled.

That said, I really wish that were a better source, so that I wouldn't be doubting it quite so much.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• IF this is a true story then apparently the man really is not a very staunch anti abortion supporter.I do not see a point here though...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• SaraP - I don't have to prove anything actually; reliable or otherwise.

The question isn't about right or wrong on the topic; it's about a Dr. could be any Dr. who's against the policy but practices the service. What are people's opinions of that? Is that really so difficult for you to answer? If so move along; if not join in the conversation.
    Anonymous

• This isn't reliable and I doubt it's true since it hasn't been on any news source and I'm sure it would be.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• *sigh* once again proof that intelligent conversation is dead in the world...
    Anonymous

• If you weren't prepared to provide a reliable source you should have posted the question as a hypothetical one. It is hard to comment on something you can't verify.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2010