anyone

a stay at home mom but still work from your home? if so what kinda job do you have

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I work online. I stick to the free ones and I make a good bit from it. You can see my list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2010