Ok My toddler peed on my bed.HELP!!! lol

My 2 year old daughter just peed on my bed and she did it when I had just taken everything off of it to wash Sheets,Pillow Cases,Comforters all that so it was straight on my mattress. It has a pillow top on the mattress.How do I clean this to make it sanitary and get the smell out? I have never been through this before so have no clue lol thanks for any help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Bleach and towels and if you have a carpet cleaner with attachments or spot bot type thing.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• The little Green Clean Machine is a lifesaver when you have little ones potty training..

Anonymous

• was it a accident or was she mad at you-

I know a guy that used to do that when he was mad at his parents- they'd go to bed and "surprise!"
    considering he works for NASA now, I think it goes to show that even challenging children will probably turn out fine.

sorry guys, I need the laughs today-
    Anonymous