What do braxton hicks contractions feel like?

Im only 33 weeks 3 days and wonder if this feeling in my stomach are braxton hicks cause I really didnt have any with my first atleast not that I noticed.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 5:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It feels like a muscle cramp, your stomach will get tight, sometimes it hurts and sometimes it doesn't but they are brief and don't last more than 30 seconds usually.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• first time I ever felt one it was like a pressure which eventually went away. I was driving at the time and it hit me out of nowhere. and honestly thats the one and only time I ever felt it
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Mine were painless. My belly would just get really hard and I often mistook it for the baby doing a somersault.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• period cramps, tightness around your stomach. Lower back aches. Like i said like strong period cramps. im 36 weeks 5 days well almost 36w6d.... I get them all the time now and they hurt a lot lol
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 2:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2010