Have you heard of senomyx? What do you think of their "artificial flavor" to enhance food, cut sugar and salt?

Please search and see what it is made from.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• One site I found said it is made from aborted fetuses and is like MSG.........so no thanks.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• no, thanks, I prefer actual food.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• It is the name of a company, not the name of a product. They are contracted with many major names like Kraft, Cambells, Coca Cola, Cadbury, Nestles etc. The produce a chemical that works with taste receptors to enhance flavors such as salt so sodium can be reduced. You will be seeing this in nearly all foods in the near future. Because of a FDA loophole companies will not be required to list it in the ingredients. My niece is a biochemist and has been following this.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• So it is another chemical that they are putting in our food. Great. I'm starting to feel like a lab rat.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• OP: It is a chemical, derived from aborted fetal tissue. No joke. Added to packaged food to reduce sugar, salt and other "bad" ingredients.
    Please do the research yourself, I cannot grasp that they are doing this. But it is happening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• It isn;t made from aborted fetuses.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• OP: Yes, carpy it is. Read the science behind it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• soylent green is PEOPLE!!!!
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2010