Does this make you wonder?

In a speech to the national association of counties, Nancy Pelosi said "But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it"
This woman has to be the most out of touch, elitist, I have ever witnessed to hold a seat in congress.
Do you really want to wait until this mess is passed to find out the horrors they have foisted on us?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 5:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL there is no wondering it is true she is a nut bag.Holy crap
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• What happened to transparency? I wouldn't read all the pages myself but why can't it be available?
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• No.Other people don't live and breathe to bash the dems all day everyday.

Anonymous

• anon you cannot even admitt how stupid and looney this woman (Pelosi) sounds?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Well, she has already said that she has a lot in common with the Tea Party members. You know - the astro-turf tea baggers who are disgruntled angry mob people. And now, she wants to pass the bill so we can find out what is in it. Is this so the progressives can find out or the angry mob people can find out? I can't keep up with her.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Thats ok anon just poke your head back into the sand. The gov will take care of you, don't worry yourself any.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Interesting that the only people who know all the nuts and bolts will not actually be affected.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• "It must gets the precious health care bill... The hobbitses has stolen it from me.... My precioussss..."
    Anonymous

• I'd like to see a link to this story (preferably NOT from a right wing blog)...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Reminds me of "we MUST pass my stimulus bill and pass it we MUST right now or else unemployment will reach 9 percent and CATASTROPHE!" OOPSY it went ABOVE 9 percent even with the stimulus and our debt is now tripled.YEAH anything coming from this administration is SCARY.
    Anonymous