New to working from home....

I just became a Scentsy Consultant and I'm having trouble 'gettin out there'
Can somebody help me?

ScentsyMommie

Asked by ScentsyMommie at 5:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I sell Avon and here are some of the tips I give all my recruits. Sit down with your address book and make a list of all the people you know, friends, family, people from church etc.Try to come up with at least 50. I don't know if you are party plan but if so ask everyone of them to have a party for you, or at least a book party. Ask everyone of them for referrals. Make up fliers if your company doesn't have them already and get them on every bullentin board you can find for 100 mile radius of your home. If you have a sitter, try vendor shows. Put something on your car that says what you do. Get a nametag with who you are and what you do and where it everywhere. Message me if you need more help.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2010