• In the Spotlight:

What do you do w/ a business that is already being sold everywhere?

Everywhere I turn there are people that are already doing or buying from the same business I am doing. What should I do? I don't want to stop, but I don't know where else to turn. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• develop a repore with ur customers. give them a reason to shop from u.
    be creative, come up with ideas to show off ur products any chance you get. advertise thru cards, cars, clothes, ect.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 5:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Have you tried setting up a website?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Ask your customers for referrals. Get a nametag with who you are and what you do on it and where it everywhere.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Sad but, true, many busines on here are saturated with reps. It sucks. I dont like it either, I like to chose unique opportunities, always. I f you are looking for something unique let me know.

blessings*
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• If there are alot of Reps in one company maybe its a good thing. There are alot of moms who are unhappy with their jobs and want to stay home. There is nothing wrong with working with a same company as other people. When you see the many reps from the same company that means the company is legit. They make good money doing it. From Avon to Melalueca or Mary Kay etc. At least they are lending a helping hand. Sharing with you that it does work and you can stay home and work and get paid more that your day job. You need to do your research!!!
    Anonymous