tummy tucks?

im really thinkin about gettin a tummy tuck. i work out and have strong abs but i have loose skin from havin 3 kids, so it doesnt matter how much i work out my tummy will not be flat, and i think it looks gross to have that loose skin. the surgen where im at is decent on prices and is highly recommended, he even goes to 3rd world countries to fix cleft pallets...he donates his time and services to those over there.
so would it be shallow for me to get a tummy tuck?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i plan on it when were done having kids, a little nip and tuck is ok by me! :)
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 6:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• no i don't think it's shallow at all, you just want to look good, right? no biggie. i just hope you're not on PA and getting this done...that would be a hell of a kicker there.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• op here

no we arent on PA my hubby makes too much to qualify so we doing good there.
    Anonymous

• Really?? It's not something I have ever really thought about...DH has said that he would pay for one if I really wanted one. But personally if you are fit and it is just a little loose skin, I wouldn't.
    Raine2007

Answer by Raine2007 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2010