If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose, and how would you torment them?

rochellecole

Asked by rochellecole at 6:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh man, i hope no one chooses me, lmfao. but if i had to choose i would want a couple of days to do this.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• my ex .. I would make him watch barney all day..lol
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 6:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• my ex husband. EVERYTHING HE DID TO ME.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I would want two people: my ex and his ex. Him cause he's a friggin' loser who abandoned my kids, and her cause she's just out of her mind and has threatened me, so I'd like to carry out her threats to me on her. Plus, they'd be perfect for each other, so lock 'em up and get them out of our lives. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Not to sound like....whatever, but I really don't think I'd waste my energy on that. Maybe put 2 awful people in the room together, so they can torment each other.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 6:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• its a tie between my sister in law and my broter in law both have made me and my husbands relationship hell eversence we got together. im not sure wat i would do but i would deff enjoy it!
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 6:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Wow, I guess I don't really personally know any people I dislike or hate enough to torment... But I'd love to do that to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, or Ann Coulter. Preferably all of them. How would I torment them? I'd sic Stephen Colbert on them!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Ewwwww, I don't think so.....no thanks. It sounds sick.
    Anonymous

• Oh oh, I changed my mind, I'd want to water board them... All though, according to them, that's not really torture, so they should be okay :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• My sister's first husband. How? Cut off each finger, one at a time. Then each toe. Then each ear. Then, well, I won't go into more detail, it's just that he would pay for everything he did to her. He would pay for how she still suffers for it to this day. I actually spend a lot of time thinking of this very thing.

He did a lot of horrible things to her. For a lot of years.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2010