Are you happy?

I mean really happy? I am very thankful that I have a wonderful man who loves and takes care of me and could not be happier. Are you really happy? Or would you change something?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 6:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I am very happy. I have an incredible man who loves me and our kids, works hard for all of us, is there for me and cares about my thoughts and feelings. I have 2 kids who, although very hyper and loud at times, are really great, very smart, and tons of fun. I'm able to be at home with them right now and be there for them, and do all the good little 50's housewife things for him, like cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. My parents are still alive and healthy, as are my grandparents. We're about to rent a place, getting out of my parents house. My life, our life, is very good right now, and no, I wouldn't change any of it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I am very happy with my life right now.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 6:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• yes im very happy. i have not been truly happy till i met my husband. i get to stay home with our kids and not have to work. i dont want or need for anything. the only thing i would change is that both his family and mine dont like us being together and do anything they can to cause trouble in our relationship. my mom doesnt like him because she says he spoils me and the kids. his older bro and both sisters dont like me cuz they say iv changed him. the only thing changed is that he grew up after we had our first daughter and dont let them push him around anymore.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 6:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I am very happy. the only thing i would change is i wish i was already finished with the adoption, EFMP and passport and living in Germany with my husband and our family.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• happy...great dh, kids grown (late teens early 20's), a home the way I want it (lol), fun job, food on the table, heat in the house...sad because I miss my babies. Happy because grandchildren on the way. Now I get to be a Grammie:)
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 6:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I am extremely happy with my kids and my husband. I wouldn't change life one bit;.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I'm very happy! I have an amazing husband and son and a second baby on the way! =D I'm glad someone asked this question! It seems like everyone is always posting questions complaining about their husbands!
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• No I am not.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• very, VERY happy! :)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• afraid not, but I'm working on that.
    Anonymous