Can I do anything to help it along?

I had my first ultrasound today, and the tech showed us our baby's brain. It seemed so huge! Like, super huge! I was just wondering, is there anything I can do to help it grow more? I'd really like the baby to become an evil genius and someday take over the world, so I can be allowed to poke people with cattle prods without the cops getting called and me being charged with assault. I mean, what is up with that anyway?

So, what can I do to help turn my baby into an evil, world dominating genius? Kind of like Dr. Horrible, but, you know, successful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• WOW. DO you have problems?
    Anonymous

• Hmm... maybe if you can find some sort of radio active venomous creature to bite your belly? I've also read that getting struck by lightening may do the trick.

Good luck with your evil plot to rule the world!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Bahahahaha! I found this post to be hilarious! Maybe some "Chemical X"...lol
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Hm... I will have to consider the venomous thing... But not a spider. I don't like spiders, and prefer not to pee on myself as I shriek like a little girl...
    Anonymous

• Wait, on second though, a venemous spider created Spider Man and he's a GOOD GUY. Maybe an alien symbiotic substance would do the trick?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• eat canned tuna once a week and take a multi vitamin with dha if you want a smart baby
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• That's funny. Really though, there is a lot of stuff people say help your child's brain develope, like reading to it, singing to it, and playing classical music to the baby, but none have been proven for sure. Though they do seem to have a good calming effect when you read, sing, or play the same music once the baby is out.

Other then that, make sure you are either eating tons of SAFE fish, or taking DHA pills, that really helps baby brain development.
    Good luck on your mission to rule the world :).
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 6:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• LOLOL. Yes Chemical X would be good. ;-)
    Funny!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• OP: And where might I obtain this "Chemical X"? Is it kind of like MSG?
    Anonymous

• From the Powerpuff Girls, They can swipe it from The Professor's lab.
    The Powerpuff Girls Chemical X-traction Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2010