What career???

Ok, so I went to school for dental assisting and finished the beginning of last year.. worked for about 6 months with it and then quit because I was pregnant with my 2nd child and wanted to stay home with him.. anyway I am going back to work now that he is a year old but cannot find anything.. all the dental jobs are telling me I need more experience9how can i get it if no one will hire me!) and other than that the "break" since I worked is an issue.. so maybe I should consider another field??? suggestions on what would be a good idea if I decide on more schooling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• medicine - LPN, RN, etc. If you don't mind to be in school for a while more. Or something else in the dental field - like hygenist.
    Anonymous

• Pharmacy Technician.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Be creative! Offer to work at a reduced rate for three months.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2010