How did you tell DH you were pregnant?

My hubby and I are TTC, and When the time comes I want to find an exciting way to tell him! How did you tell your husband?

Rileys_Mama

Asked by Rileys_Mama at 7:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I squealed and showed him the pee stick last time, the first time was more of a shock I handed him the stick and he stared at the ceiling for 20 mins. i would have loved to do it in a fun way but I can't keep something like that to myself.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• The frist time I just told him becasue it was unexpected. the second time was around Christmas so I wrapped up a bib that said I love my daddy and a baby name book and gave it to him. The third time he just knew and he looked at me and I said yep. My sister put a hambuger bun in her oven and told my mom to open it and when she did there she found a bun in the oven. do a baby themed dinner make baby back ribs, baby carrots baby corn food with the name baby in it. Get one of those window sign that say baby on board and give it to him.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Hang a pair of white booties on the rearview mirror of the vehicle he drives :)
    Anonymous

• he was sitting in the bathroom with me waiting... he said he already knew because I was late but I was shocked!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• The first time he was waiting for the stick to turn blue with me.  The second time was on the phone because we were on opposite sides of the Atlantic ocean at the time.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• With dd I called him and woke him out of his sleep at my hospital visit. I told him the good news was I wasnt dying, but the bad news is that the new baby and I are gonna break his pockets if its a girl

Yay it was... ahhh poor dh lol
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• #1~woke him up and showed him the tests LOL.
    #2~called him on the phone and told him "happy birthday you are gonna be a father again"
    #3~pulled the test out of my bra as I sat in front of him and said "ummmm I tested today and uhhh" then showed him the test.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I found out I was pregnant on my ex-hubby's birthday at like 6a.m. (we were still married back then) so I woke him up and pulled him into the bathroom and showed him the pee stick, and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2010