Depression Glass...

I have a collection of Heisey Crystollite Depression Glass. I have been trying to sell this for MONTHS. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can sell it?

I have tried... eBay, Craigs List and local auction houses/antique dealers and NO ONE is buying around here.

It truly is beautiful stuff, I just am at a loss. I also have 9 cream/sugar sets from the depression era as well in addition to the Heisey.

PLEASE help!

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 7:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would hang onto it until this summer, then try again in July or so. People tend to spend less on such things when the weather is cold/rainy/bad. Also, people just don't have the extra income available for fun purchases, so by waiting, you might also be allowing time for people's finances to improve as well. They keep saying this on that "what's it worth?" show... that the economy has really dropped the price on antiques, collectibles, etc. So waiting a few months might really be worth it! When the time comes, I would stick with the auction house or ebay.
    BirdMommyC

Answer by BirdMommyC at 7:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Try selling the pieces individually. My sister collects depression glass; do you have any photos that you can send me?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I do have some pics, I will take pics of the rest if you would like. I have tried selling them separately, but they weren't selling...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2010