Jihad Jane? Have you heard about her? Thoughts.

A Pennsylvania woman known to authorities as "JihadJane" has been charged in federal court with using the Internet to recruit jihadist fighters to carry out murders and violent attacks overseas.

The woman, Colleen R. LaRose, was charged with conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists, conspiracy to kill in a foreign country, making false statements to a government official and attempted identity theft, according to the indictment, unsealed Monday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,588627,00.html

I think it is very distrubing.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 7:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I find the fact that she is an AMERICAN WOMAN just appalling! I cannot understand how a person, much less a WOMAN, can try to do crazy crap like this! I can sort of see how the men in this crazy religion get carried away, sort of, but I do not see how a woman could try to convince people to kill like that.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I'm not surprised. There are many terrorist...err...I mean...."peace-loving" sympathizers here in the US that will do whatever it takes to further their agenda or the people they claim to be helping. Pathetic.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• People these days.....I don't even know what to think.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• She's probably a member here lol. We have enough idiots and crackpots it wouldn't surprise me.
    Anonymous