Am I the only one who doesn't think George Clooney is good looking?

I mean, I'm no stranger to liking older men like Brad Pitt, Marlon Brando, and James Dean, but I never understood the allure of George Clooney : /

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ditto.

he doesn't float my boat either....
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Im with you. I have never understood his appeal, earlier days nor now. But then again, I dont get the appeal of Brad Pitt either.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• It is all in the eyes and the smile on both Brad Pitt and Geoger Clooney. And they are not old men to me. I think they are in my age range.

Answer by louise2 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I thought he was cute when he was on Facts of Life, but lately, not so much. I'm not into Brad Pitt either, except when he was in Thelma and Louise. I do, however, like Sean Connery and Sam Elliott.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh xD

I couldn't help it.

I think it's his babyface that's always attracted me. I wasn't a fan of his movies until I was an adult.

And I could talk about Marlon Brando and James Dean all day long, oh my goodness.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Oh no, I agree that they're not really old at all, but they're old enough to be my daddies. Hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Sean Connery is VERY handsome.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• No...he doesn't do it for me. I like Alexander Skarsgard ( Eric, True Blood) and Javier Bardem.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

Ditto.  I don't get the appeal of Johnny Depp either.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Me too! He just doesn't do anything for me. I don't get why everyone likes him so much at all.
    Anonymous