dry skin

i have it so bad what do you use for it i changed my body was for dry skin. whats some kind of lotion or something i can use?

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 8:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your very best option for dry skin IMO is 100% pure shea butter. I know where to find it in the DFW area for a good price but you ca usually go to health stores and get it as well. I know nursing home patients with chronic dry skin who have used Crisco and it worked better than anything a nurse had ever given them too. But most people aren't willing to do anything like that.. :)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• What I use that actually works is Vaseline Cocoa butter. Here is a link so you know what it looks like

http://www.amazon.com/Vaseline-Intensive-Butter-Conditioning-Hydrating/dp/B0019GG0MG

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I know this is a late response but I hope you still see it. Ocassionally I get dry and itchy because I spend a lot of time in the bathtub (it is the most comfortable place for me right not) but I also hate lotion and to spend the time applying it to my skin. What works for me is to take a bath and put a good amout of baby oil in it and soak for a little while. Dont use soap though cause then it wont work. It cures me. Good luck.
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 2:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2010