Any good, motivating, enegetic workout music suggestions?

Just starting working out and looking to update my workout playlist.

brykev

Asked by brykev at 8:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I love workout music. Its the only time I listen to my MP3 player! I like stuff from Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Pussycat Dolls.... and I actually don't listen to any of them any other time...they have a way of making you WANT to work out and get sexier!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• ..grabbed my player. Also Black Eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani, Janet Jackson, Kirk Franklin, Rhianna...and fast songs from every album I own. Or singles (from like Itunes) of artists I don't want to own but love a song or two for working out.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• ohhh it really depends, I love the music in my Zumba class they add hip hop some rock and latin and for that class it works great. When I am on the treadmill I need something with more drive in it so I have Pink's last album, several nickelback albums, linken park, and a few random songs that always get me going. I tend to pick songs that will push me or get my temper going lol, i like to really push myself on the treadmill so i fill my mp3 player with angry songs or fast paced songs.

Right now my Zumba class has that new song by pitbull and i swear when it comes on i am ready to dance my rear off.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2010