Is this a normal feeling??

Im 37 weeks and my babies movement kinda hurt. When she is moving around its like a pain in my stomach. I thought feeling her moving would be fine like always but it seems like the closer I get to my due date the pain of her movements are not fun... Im glad she is moving around but its hurting mommy...

MommyReRe3

Asked by MommyReRe3 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep. She's not trying to hurt you, but has run out of room. Just be glad it's almost over and you can watch her move soon.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• she is also just getting so much stronger with each day. take a deep breath and remember ur almost done
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I understand completely!! I am 38 weeks (due march 21st). My little guy is hurting me almost every time he moves! He kicks really hard up high and I don't know what he's doing down low, but it feels really weird. It's getting harder to stand up or to even to walk. It feels like I'm hauling a ton of bricks everywhere I go. I feel ya, sister!
    ChereseB

Answer by ChereseB at 9:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I'm right there with you - my baby should arrive next week! It's just the fun of end of the road pregnancy pains... best of luck to you.
    MaxLover

Answer by MaxLover at 9:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• It's normal. Your at the end of your pregnancy and thats when it gets really uncomfortable. My son use to kick me in the ribs or he always had his foot it my ribs. not cool. dont worry its almost over.
    ilybaby8609

Answer by ilybaby8609 at 3:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2010