Looking for a stay at home job

I have a six year old son and I am two months pregnant and I really want to get into a real stay at home job so I dont have to go back to walmart after I have my second child. I have a degree in health care administration but i'm not sure that you can do that online. I am interested in some kind of typing job, if anyone knows of any I would be greatful to hear about them.

K_Cutee

Asked by K_Cutee at 8:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• go to http://workfromhomesearch.blogspot.com/ you will find a huge list of work at home JOBS, Best of luck!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• My suggestion is transcription.
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 2:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2010