Do pregnant women date? is that unheard of?

i just found out that i am pregnant with my most recent ex's baby... we only dated for about 3 months; and i got pregnant even tho he had a vasectomy... and now wants nothing to do with either of us... my question is Do men date pregnant women? is it even worth it to keep looking? im so lonely; but scared of getting shut down just because im pregnant...

RowanandOrion

Asked by RowanandOrion at 9:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Um it depends on the woman and on the man. I had a couple guys try to talk to me while I was pregnant, until they saw my ring. I was really surprised...I thought they should want to stay away from me, lol. But I think if you are pregnant you have a whole new life to make your priority. Getting involved with someone so soon could get in the way of you making some better decisions for you and your babies life.
    My husband thinks men who talk to pregnant women are only after them becaue they are easy, emotional, vulnerable, and lonely. Thats somethng to be mindful of if you do meet someone while pregnant. I KNOW this isnt the case for everyone but its something to be aware of.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• thats true. thank you very much. iim just tired of being lonely...
    RowanandOrion

Answer by RowanandOrion at 9:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• My friend actually married the man she dated while pregnant. Her ex left while pregnant. He adopted her baby too. My other friend dated a little too. Just be careful there are guys who get off on pregnant women make sure he's seeing you for you.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Yeah sometimes. I have known people. When I was pregnant it didn't stop my ex from trying to get me back even though I was with the daddy to be.
    Anonymous

• be careful since you are pregnant- but many men find pregnant women to be very beautiful - some are flat out turned on by them- so it depends.
    Anonymous

• I did. But we didnt have sex till after the baby was born. We eventually got married. We were together for 10 yrs. We're divorced now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yes

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I got hit on more when I was pregnant that I do now. I enjoyed the attention but figured the last thing I needed while I was growing a child in me was a new relationship. I decided to focus on me and the baby and then I started dating when she was about 6 months old. I changed after I had my daughter so I'm glad I waited...
    allfiller08

Answer by allfiller08 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2010

• thank everyone sooo much for your input. i am only 6 weeks pregnant; and recently divorced.. feeling very lonely right now. i really do appreciate all the different views and cautions.

Stephanie
    RowanandOrion

Answer by RowanandOrion at 12:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2010