BEST double stroller?

What's your opinion? I practically live out of my car with three under three (well the oldest is 40 months now but you get the gist) and my stroller is literally what makes my life with them possible. I often wear the infant while the older two are in it or will let the oldest walk with the younger two in the stroller. It makes it possible for us to get in and out of the mall, pool, museum, etc. I have a graco but want to get something nicer. What's the best you've used? Does anyone know if the double joggers can make it through regular doors?? I'd love to have something more 'all terrain' like that :)

CooksWife

Asked by CooksWife at 9:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Shopping

• One Steph Ahead has a nice sit n stand; and their double will convert to a sit n stand...check it out.
    Anonymous