are there legit work from home jobs out there?

i am looking into ''work from home jobs. there are mostly fake jobs, i know but does anyone know of any legit ones? i would like to work from home to spend more time with my little boy. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• SOOO many! Here is a HUGE list of JOBS! 

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Yes i have started working from home since the divorce and it was very scary at first becasue you don't know who to trust but i found a job working for medical records look into it it is good money for you and your family
    MOMO628

Answer by MOMO628 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• What's your experience? I took what is normally considered an office job and marketed to a variety of smaller businesses in my field as contracting. Marketing to them the availability to have the big business feel without the overhead of salary/benefits/etc...   I quote them per job.  They accept.  I invoice, do the work, and get paid...  I started doing it 7 years ago and my business has thrived... The last few years have been rough, but I changed my 'target' market up to adapt to the changing times, and am having better luck.  So, what's your experience?  You may be able to market your services toother businesses who are wary to hire permanent staff during this economy.. It's a lot of hard work in the beginning, but working from home, choosing when you have time off and when you work is GREAT!  Good Luck..

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Here are some articles that will help you find one you like...

Do Companies Hire People To Work From Home?

Research A WAH Job

Top 5 Ways to Work From Home

Top Ten Work at Home Scams to Look out For and Stay Away From

And here is a list of companies that hire home based workers

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Yes there are! My first piece of advice is to never pay a fee for a work at home job. I have lots of work at home job leads listed on my website in case you are interested. You can do transcription, customer service, writing, data entry, and much more.
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 11:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Hello there!! I hear you so loud!! Just when I was about to quit and forget about finding something legit this HUGE opportunity fell into my lap! I have not looked back once since running into this company and the sky is the limit as long as you have a drive to succeed the rest is easy!! Let me know if you are interested in something big that you can then will out to your children!! I love it and would love sharing this miracle with every mom out there!
    MamaDee1976

Answer by MamaDee1976 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is how I work from home and make some money. It's a great company, and I absolutely love it! Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2010