does anyone feel alone?

i have a 8 month old i love him and his dad very much, but scince i had him i very moody and feel alone, i dont know if its just the stress but i feel like i cant do it anymore it very hard, anyone like me? i feel like a terriable person, also i very anxious more than before

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I remember telling my husband I felt alone when I had my first child. I remember feeling like no one could understand and my husband just wasn't enough support! These feeling did go away for me. You should talk to your dr. about this. Good luck...and you ARE NOT alone. I think many moms feel this way. Can you join a mom group somewhere?
    Anonymous

• I felt it too, and im going to have another one soon. I think the feeling will get worse for me.
    Anonymous

• Check into Post Partum Depression. Talk to your OB and/or family doctor. Make sure your getting enough time to yourself as well. Daddy needs to take the baby so you can go out and just do what you enjoy without baby and daddy.
    I know I felt extremely depressed, overwhelmed and not qualified to have my baby....it went on for a good while. Being a new mom is overwhelming. Don't feel you have to be perfect, because nobody is!
    I promise if you get out by yourself, your going to be a better mommy and better to your hubby/boyfriend/partner! I am so amazed what a couple hours every now and then will do for me....
    Keep up the good work mama! xoxo
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 11:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• I did fell alone and still do! However I am a single mom, But i do live with my parents and younger sister! They Help alot but i still fell like i am alone and feel like i don't do things right even tho i am! Im also a stay at home mom my dad doesn't think its right for a young child to have to be babysat while the mom goes to work so we have a lot of time together and sometimes i just want to run away and be 21! But i can tell you being a new mom its ok to feel overwelmed and even alone! Its ok and it will pass and remember your doctor is there if you need to talk! and same with your Other half and it is all ways good to get out even if its just to the store and back!!!
    Hope this helped! Good Luck!!
    TJ89

Answer by TJ89 at 4:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2010

• Ask you doctor for a referral to a therapist who specializes in working with new moms.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:25 AM on Mar. 10, 2010