feel scared and alone???

i have a 8 month old i love him and his dad very much, but scince i had him i very moody and feel alone, i dont know if its just the stress but i feel like i cant do it anymore it very hard, anyone like me? i feel like a terriable person, also i very anxious more than before. whats wrong with me?? o i dont have insurance anymore and cant afford it to go to doc. help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Health

• sounds like you might have PPD.
    google it and you should be able to find home treatments for it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Take symptoms of PPD seriously and talk to your doctor. It is not your fault but you must get some help. My sis went through the same thing and ended up on meds temporarily to get her to a better place.
    mommalaa

Answer by mommalaa at 10:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• First of all, you're not a bad mom or a bad girlfriend. What you're feeling a lot of women have felt. You might even be able to find a mom's group of women who have had PPD. I know it hurts, but it is caused by hormones and it will pass. Right now you need support. Let your loved ones know you need it. It would be REALLY good if you could see a doctor, I don't know if there is some help available for you. Don't you have medicare or anything? Hang in there, mama, this is a hard time and you are very brave.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2010