Ever assaulted someone with breast milk? Read this!

OWENSBORO, Ky., March 8 (UPI) -- Police in Kentucky said a woman arrested for public intoxication faces an additional charge for squirting breast milk on a deputy at the jail.

Daviess County sheriff's deputies said Toni Tramel, 31, of Owensboro, was arrested Thursday on a misdemeanor count of public intoxication and while changing into a jail uniform she allegedly sprayed a stream of breast milk into the face of a female deputy, WYMT-TV, Hazard, Ky., reported Monday.

The sheriff's office said the deputy went through a biohazard decontamination process and Tramel was booked on an additional charge of third degree assault on a police officer, a felony. She was being held in lieu of $10,000 bail.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Was it intentional? If not then she shouldn't be charged with anything else. But if she did it purposely then she deserves the extra charge.
    I personally have squirted my dh purposely many times and each of my babies accidentally.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• haha, LMAO at this!

she's an awesome mom if she's out getting arrested for public intoxication with a hungry baby at home!
    Anonymous

• sleepingbeautee, I've squirted hubby too, but NEVER accidently squirted across the room, just drips or maybe an inch or so out if I was engorged so the deputy would have had to been super close for it to be accidental.
    Anonymous

• I know, I just find the image of a woman squeezing her tits at a police deputy to squirt her with breast milk too funny. I was hoping it was accidental.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• Oh no; she was drunk and ticked from the story I heard on the radio - I got the impression she did it intentionally. However 3rd degree assault? For milk? Unless she has some communicable disease and was deliberately trying to infect the officer I think that's a bit extreme. Wimps.
    Anonymous

• Bio-hazard decontamination for breast milk? Please. Could they over react a bit more?

Anonymous

• Breastmilk is a bodily fluid, therefore in the eyes of the law it is equivalent to spit.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2010

• the cops are over reacting, but I still have this hilarious vision in my head of an extremely drunk belligerent woman screaming about needing to feed her baby and squirting the officer
    (no I don't know the story at all, but that's just what I imagined)
    Anonymous

• Again - unless someone has a communicable disease and they are aware and intentionally trying to infect another; I think they over react about spit to.

You have to "obey" law enforcement; you don't have to 'respect' them - they don't all deserve it.
    Anonymous

• Hahaha this story is funny. Biohazard decontamination sounds like a ridiculous thing to go through from being squirted with breastmilk!
    Anonymous